Thursday, January 30, 2014

Mini Cakes

I recently made the cupcakes in little cupcake liners. But since I had to leave for work soon, after the first batch of my cupcakes, I had no time to spoon them out into the cupcake liners. Hence I thought of trying out these little silicon loaf moulds that a friend had brought us from Canada. So here are my mini cakes. I have already taken a slice out of one as I couldn't wait to taste it! :) Hope you like my mini cake loaves. I used the basic sponge cake recipe that I used to make the cupcakes.
Mini cake loaves in silicon loaf moulds

No comments:

Post a Comment

We strive to bring you the best of Goan recipes handed down from our mothers and grandmothers whether it is Goan sweets recipes, Goan dessert recipes, the famous Goan xacuti recipe, the vindaloo recipe, the sorpotel recipe and so much more... Enjoy making the best of Goan dishes to tickle your palate and there are so many other favourite recipes you can use as well. So happy cooking and... bon appetit!!