Another hot favourite, the beef cutlets! Serve beef cutlets with French fries or put one in a bun or pao with a dash of mayonnaise and some salad and you have an enjoyable snack!
½ kg cooked beef mince (basic recipe)
4 onions, chopped fine
corriander leaves, chopped fine
2 green chillies, chopped fine
potato mash of two potatoes
semolina (rawa) for coating the cutlets
Oil for shallow frying the cutlets
- Lightly grind the cooked beef mince on a grinding stone or in the mixer.
- Add all the ingredients to it except the oil and semolina and mix well.
- Shape into balls.
- Flatten each ball and roll in the semolina.
- Shallow fry on a griddle.
- Drain on kitchen paper.
- Makes about 20 cutlets.
- You may also be interested in this other beef cutlets recipe.